Monday, June 7, 2010

TOP 2 Favorite Books

This was a hard topic for me to choose from. I love reading. And I love a good book.

So my top 2 favorites...I could think of, right now...

1. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers


If you are a female and you like to read, go get this book NOW! It is SOOOO good! You will cry and laugh and cry some more....Oh, so good. 

2. Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell

 


Ok, yall know I can just pick 2 for some things...So here are some of my other favorites!

A Farewell to Arms
The Red Tent
The Bradley Way
New Kind of Christian
Twilight Series (yes, I love them)
Harry Potter Series (yes, again...Prisoner of Azkaban is my fav!)
Sookie Stackhouse Books
Memoirs of a Geisha
Something Borrowed & Something Blue (They are making these a movie!)

There are many more...but these just name a few!

Now go to Tay's website and play too!

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Thanks for commenting! Love Redeeming Love...and the Twilight Series, and Harry Potter. I loved The Red Tent, too! Good picks!

The Undomestic Mom said...

Ive got to read redeeming love!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

both are such wonderful choices! Have you read any Karen Kingsbury books, she is amazing too!

Keli said...

I am reading something borrowed right now. i'm a new follower

Allison said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Yours is super cute :) My new little girls name is Lydia actually, I had never met a Lydia and I L.O.V.E this name and my little girl :) Visit again soon!