Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 day blogging challenge...

I read on one of my friends blogs that she was doing a 30 day blog challenge and decided to do it to. I am not sure why but used to I had a loy to write about and now, all I can think to write about is Audrie or the pregnancy. And as much as I like to talk about both, I know it gets boring....and pretty repetitive.

So here is to Day 1!

Day One: Introduce, Recent Picture, and 15 interesting facts

I am Lydia, married to GT for 2 years and some months. We have a 15 month old baby girl and we are expecting our 2nd child in May. We live in Longview, TX. I work part time for a maternity home called Hannah House and my hubs is a service manager at Terminix. and last but not least....We love Jesus!


This is the most recent picture of us at Audrie's 1 Birthday Party!

15 Interesting Facts:

1. My favorite movies are Ever After and That Thing You Do.
2. I only brush my teeth once a day. (Sometimes twice, but usually just once)
3. I keep a monthly menu on a calender in our kitchen. (Since I have been preggo, I havent really stuck to it...I dont feel like cooking! or smelling food!)
4. My husband is amazing. I am spoiled rotten.
5. I could eat macaroni and cheese for every meal.
6. I love sweet food. Like, really. 
7. I love to cook (when I am not preggo) and I am obsessed with Pioneer Woman.
8. I lost 40 pounds this year. It has been 7 months, and I have only gained back 3 pounds!
9. I LOVED being a stay-at-home mom, until now. I am very excited to go back to work part-time.
10. I want 4 kids. All 2 years apart. I would be ok if it was all girls.
11. We have 2 Boston Terries, Allie and Zoe.
12. We have 3 nieces and 2 nephews!
13. My favorite TV shows off all time are LOST and Felicity, Surprisingly, both by JJ Abrams, but very opposite shows!
14. My favorite weird food to eat is puffy cheetos dipped in sloppy joe meat. Seriously, delicious.
15. I love to have a clean house, but I hate to clean.

Not sure if those were interesting, but they were facts nonetheless! 


No comments: