Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 5 and Day 6

Well, I am a little behind. I was the maid of honor in my bestfriends wedding this weekend, so I was a little busy!

Day 5: Favorite Recipe

I have quite a few of them, but I will post a favorite Chocolate Chip recipe!

Ingredients

2-¼ cups All-purpose Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
½ teaspoons Salt
1 cup Butter
½ cups Sugar
¾ cups Brown Sugar
1 package Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
1 whole Egg
½ packages Chocolate Chips
½ cups Nuts (optional)

Preparation Instructions

1. Stir baking soda, flour and salt; set aside.
2. Combine butter, sugars and pudding mix, beating until fluffy.
3. Add vanilla and egg; beat until smooth.
4. Add dry ingredients; mix well.
5. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
6. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes.

And, day 6: Picture of Something that Makes Me Happy


What? I am pregnant... I mean my husband and daughter makes me happy too. BUT I love a sonic cheeseburger and onion rings!

1 comment:

Sara said...

HA! That is exactly what I have been craving, too! I told Brandon yesterday that we're gonna have to add a Sonic Budget into our spending for the next 7 months! YUM!! :)