Monday, November 1, 2010

I promised to blog more about this pregnancy, but really nothing is exciting yet. Here are the highlights thus far:

  • I havent been too nauseaus 
  • All I want to eat is fast food and sour candy
  • I have lost 1 pound, however, my size 12 jeans arent comfortable any more :(
  • All I want to do is sleep all day
  • I think its a boy
  • I got out my maternity clothes, but refuse to wear them this early, although I probably need to
  • When do I start measuring my belly? I want to keep up with it this time.
  • Right now, our baby is the size of a kumquat... what in the world is that? 
According to google images, it is this:

  • If I am right, and it is a boy...I really want to name him Hezekiah and call him Ki. GT isnt quite on board yet.
  • When I think that I have 30 weeks left it makes me dread it, and it makes me scared. All at the same time. 
  • Our next doc's appt is November 9!
In other news...non-pregnancy related:

  • We did nothing for Halloween. No decorations. No candy. Didnt do anything last night. Sad, huh? Partly, because all I want to do is sleep, Audrie is only 14 mos old, we are broke and mostly because I headed up a golf tournament that happened yesterday.
  • GT and I went on a date Saturday night and it was wonderful. My mom gave us a gift card for dinner and we went to the dollar movie! We saw Inception. Very interesting. 
  • We are almost through with Season 6 of the Office, and that makes me sad.
  • My best-friend is getting married Saturday!
  • Audrie is taking a nap, so I am going to toooo! 



No comments: