Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 2 Blog Challenge

Apparently, I am behind on the 30 day blog challenge since yesterday was the 1st! So today will be 2 blogs!

Day 2: Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

Well, this wont be too interesting. I started the blog to keep family update on my pregnancy with Audrie...then it turned into a fun outlet just to write about random things. I have never been good at journaling, but I found that I blogged better. Now, it is has turned into a sort of keepsake. I try to write about things Audrie is doing and about this pregnancy so I can look back and read them, and possibly even print them off and give them to Audrie (and future children) one day.


Anyway, that is why the web address is www.babynehls....however the title on the page is The Nehls Family. So original! I have thought about changing it, but I didnt have anything cute to change it too, I will take suggestions!

No comments: