Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Santa Baby

We went and saw Santa at the mall on Monday. It went over better than expected. Audrie didnt cry, she didnt smile either, but that was to be expected. If you didnt know, my child is quite serious and doesnt smile too much at people other than me or GT. And I thought the Santa at our mall looked real!


Lynzie and I have been talking alot about what we are going tell the girls when they are able to understand Christmas and Santa. My parents didnt tell us that Santa was real, but they didnt tell us he wasnt either. It didnt ruin my childhood. I understand why to tell a child and I understand its fun to believe in Santa. I guess I am just going to see what Audrie thinks about it and try to make the main focus Jesus. I would like to teach her more about giving then receiving. I cant wait for when she is old enough to understand it all! And at the same time I want her to stay 4 months! AH!

No comments: