Thursday, December 31, 2009

My 2009 Highlights

As this year comes to a close, I have decided to document my highlights of 2009 (the good and the bad).
  • December 31, 2008- I took a pregnancy test and it was positive!!!! Then I took 3 more! :) All positive.
  • January 2009- My niece, Claire Bear, had her 1st birthday! My husband turned 24. I was soooo nauseous, and craved cheese. And lost like 15 pounds! Entered back into my addiction of LOST.
  • February 2009-Entered back into my American Idol addiction. Paid off alot of debt with our tax refund!
  • March 2009- Started this blog. Audrie started really growing. Went to court alot for work.
  • April 2009- Found out we were having a GIRL! Gt was laid off. Started my journey of learning about childbirth! Zoe turned 1.
  • May 2009- Went to Amarillo with Cherie. Put our house back on the market. Got a nasty stomach virus and threw up like 20 times in 2 days...ugh. My best buddy Allison came to visit!!!! Painted the nursery. Kept my nephew Carter by myself overnight!
  • June 2009- My parents celebrated their 36th wedding anniversary. Took my glucose test and passed. One of my best friends lost her dad :( Audrie started moving ALOT. Went on the lake with the in-laws! Had my first baby shower. Started Bradley method classes. Entered back into my addiction of Big Brother!
  • July 2009- My dad was put in the hospital for blood clots. Had another wonderful baby shower. Put on bed rest. Put in the hospital. Started reading the Sookie Stackhouse books. Our 1 Year wedding anniversary!!!!!!
  • August 2009- Audrie was born! Learned what "survival" meant for the first few weeks home. My cousin Cheryl gave birth to Jacey. Lynzie gave birth to Adalynn.
  • September 2009- My sweet niece, Ellie, was born. Another cousin, Heather, gave birth to Reese. Jeff from BB went to the jury house- sad day. Allie Bear turned 2. Started watching the first season of Fringe and got addicted! GT got a job!
  • October 2009- Found out we were going to be able to stay in Longview and took our house off the Market! YAY! My buddy and her hubby came to visit and go to Tech Homecoming!!!!!!
  • November 2009- Started making baby food. Audrie rolled over from her stomach to back for the first time. My grandma, Nanny, had a stroke and fell. Saw New Moon! Put Audrie in her room, to sleep in her crib, for good!
  • December 2009- My nephew, Carter, turned 1! Audrie was put in the hospital with the Croup. Made my first pecan pie! Sold GT's truck. Put Audrie in the church nursery for the first time!

No comments: