Thursday, August 18, 2011

Audrie or Ki?

Brother is getting to the rolling around stage. He isnt doing it quite yet, but he is on his way. As Audrie and I were playing with him this morning, I told her I had a video of her rolling over. I got out the computer and we watched it. Then I came across some pictures of her in the bath tub and couldnt believe how much her and Ki look alike! Well, I started looking at them side by side, and not so much. They have different head shapes, Audrie had darker hair and more of it, Ki is alot bigger...Ki is way more happier and smiles more. He has even been laughing a little! Hard to believe Audrie was that small and now she is talking and being sassy! :)




1 comment:

The Dimino's said...

They do look a lot a like!! They are both so cute!!
No, we don't have terminix!! We have Reliant.