Monday, August 22, 2011

Changes.

I got a new computer!!!! HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD!

Seriously. I am so excited. I have been transforming my ETSY. And been playing on pinterest too much. GT beat angry birds. Now, its time blog more.

Some changes are taking place in the Nehls household:

  • I decided not to cloth diaper Ki. I just dont have the energy or time to do it. I know what your thinking it isnt that much extra. when you have 2 kids, 2 years apart, it is alot extra. 
  • We moved Ki to his room 2 nights ago. It is always a bittersweet thing to do. Glad we can speak in a normal tone and watch tv in the bed again. Sad he is so far away. 
  • Ki has started sucking his thumb. He doesnt even want the paci anymore.
  • I am working on getting ready for Audrie to go to MDO "school". I am calling it school because Audrie doesnt understand MDO. Her backpack and lunchbox are being monogrammed and I am planning her lunches :)
  • GT's sister went to college. Makes me miss it. Thought I would NEVER say that.
  • GT is taking fall off from softball. He is replacing it with fantasy football. 
  • I am getting up when GT leaves from work and brushing my teeth, if I have more time I might make breakfast or read my Bible. **success!**
  • I try to do my bible study in the mornings, but one child usually wakes up. 
  • I love being a mom! Thats not a change, but somedays I forget I love it. :)
Not-so-funny thing Audrie did today:

I had Ki in my room in the vibrating chair and told Audrie to come with me to get dressed. I assumed she followed me as she usually does. I was in her closet picking out an outfit then heard Ki scream. She was putting a finger nail file down his mouth. UGH. He is ok. Not the pointy kind. My mom would freak out if she reads this. Sorry, I left him unattended. He really is ok. 

Not-so-funny thing mommy did today:

After that incident, I got Ki and propped him on Audries bed with her pillows to get her dressed. Then I look over and Ki is rolling off the pillow onto the floor. Good thing her stuffed penguin was right there and he did not get hurt. Seriously, poor baby. Between me and sister, he is having a rough day!

Funny thing Audrie did last night:

She had one of my old insurance cards and was acting like it was a credit card (not sure how she learned that, hehe!) We said, Audrie, what are you going to buy? She replied, "Chips" and "Hot dogs". Not toys. Food. Yes, it is confirmed, she belongs to us. :)

No comments: