Saturday, August 27, 2011

Loving Two.

We had planned to have Ki before we even had Audrie. I knew I wanted multiple children and for them to be close in age but not too close. So...our plans were achieved. We had a precious baby girl then we were having our sweet baby boy.

When I was pregnant with Ki, I knew I would love him, and I knew it would be like I loved Audrie...but I didnt know how. I thought I loved Audrie so much that I couldnt possibly love more.

But I did and I do.

Its like my heart grew bigger to make more love for Ki. But I dont share the same love that I have for Audrie. But I love them the same amount. I know this probably doesnt make sense and is something you have to experience to understand.

I guess I felt the need to share this because I love him so dang much! I cant get enough kisses and lovin from the sweet boy. And for those out there contemplating having another one...DO IT! It is hard. Really hard. And its stressful. And expensive. BUT WORTH ALL OF IT!

Seriously. Dont you want to eat him up????


And then there is this one:


She looks so old in this picture to me! She is sooooo funny! Everyday she is saying some new phrase or doing some new trick. She blows my mind with how much she remembers and catches on to things we dont even notice. 

I look forward to times we play together and being silly. Like dancing around the room listening to Hakuna Matata on Pandora. 

Life is crazy. Somedays, most days I want to pull my hair out. They are so worth every second. I am blessed beyond any dreams I ever had. I ALWAYS have wanted to be a mother and am so grateful God has given me the desires of  my heart. I pray I am vessel for Him to parent through me because I know I will fail time and time again, but He never will! Thank you Lord! 


No comments: