Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A. List. Of. Life. Lately.

I miss blogging. I just dont have the time or brain space to have deep thoughts and if I do, I sure dont have time to type them on my cracked computer screen macbook. :(

So...I will make a list. A life list. A list of life. You get it...


  • Im pretty sure I have announced it to the world already. BUT in case you havent heard, Audrie is potty trained! She really did most of it herself. We still have accidents almost daily. But they are most rebellious accidents.  My child is quite strong-willed (nice way to put it)
  • Ki is the sweetest thang ever. I cant get enough of his sweet sugars and fat rolls! :)
  • I am SO ready for it not to be over 100 degrees. I would even take 95. Seriously.
  • I just joined pinterest. And I really like it. I wish my computer screen would allow me to fully enjoy it. 
  • My husband is a wonderful man. He keeps me sane. Him and lexapro. Thank God for both!
  • September 6th is 21 days. That is the day Audrie starts Mother's Day Out. I am obviously counting down the days. Those who have had a wild 2 year old understands. And those of you who have had kids 2 years apart with the oldest being wild is having bad flashbacks.
  • I am so glad I am not pregnant anymore. 
  • I need to lose about 50 pounds. I ate half a bag of Sour Cream and Cheddar Lays today. And I just ate 4 chocolate chip cookies. Dang.
  • Today Audrie put  Desitin all over herself. Including all private areas. Note to readers: It is hard to wash off and to get out of carpet.
  • I should blog about all the not-so-funny but funny things Audrie does.
  •    
  • Most days I brush my teeth and put on deodorant for the first time at 9pm. 
  • My couch is piled high with clean laundry. Atleast its clean.
  • My hubs had a softball game tonight, when he came home he asked, "What have you been doing?" Like I hadnt been doing anything? And my reply was I took a shower and washed my hair. These days that is very productive. And I washed bottles. So....there!
I leave you with  apic of my cute boy:




I would have one of my sweet girl, but she runs from the camera. :(





1 comment:

The Dimino's said...

I so wish we would have met earlier than what we did!!!! I mean ya know like instead of a month before I moved!! We have so much in common and you are hilarious! Ki is getting so big and he is just precious! I am very envious that Audrie is potty trained!! Maybe I could hire you to come potty train Brady!! LOL He just could care less!! Ugh!! Brady starts MDO one day a week in September and I am so nervous about it!! I know he will LOVE it though!!