Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Post Partum Anxiety Update

About 2 weeks after Ki was born, I posted this about my experience with post-partum depression and anxiety. For some reason facebook imported it like 5 weeks later! Crazy! Anyway, this is my first time to sit down and share an update.

At my 6 week appt, I told my doc I will still having some anxiety and he raised my dosage from 10 mg to 20mg. It has certainly helped. My doc thinks I will be able to wean off of it in the next few months. I hope so because it makes me really hungry. Like extremely, eat as much as my husband hungry. And for someone who just had their 2nd child, and that child was 9 lbs 3 oz, means I am not losing the baby weight. Instead, I am sure I have been gaining. But the scale is in the closet, so I have no idea.


No comments: