Sunday, August 28, 2011

Minnie Mouse Party Part II


These are pictures of Audrie throught her year of being 1. I got the picture frames from target and attached a 1 inch minnie mouse head to some of them. I got the number 2 from Hobby Lobby. Painted it red with white polka dots, then of course the center piece.


I ordered the cupcake wrappers off of Ebay and printed out the cupcake toppers I purchased from Etsy. Napkins came from target. And cookies came from a good friend who sells them! So cute!


Arent these darling? Thank you Jaime Rhinehart! :)


This was on the front door. It turned out ALOT bigger than I had planned. I made 2 of these last year for Audries party but alot smaller. Basically is scrapbook paper, folded like a paper fan, stapled together to make a circle.


And lastly, the birthday banner I made! :)



Posted by Picasa

No comments: