Sunday, August 7, 2011

Audrie is a BIG GIRL!

Wow, I cant believe Audrie is 2. We have had a whirlwind of a year. I went back to work part time and Audrie stayed with a sitter 3 days a week. Which was good for the both of us. I was pregnant with Ki most of the year so that took a toll on how active I could be with Audrie. Then Ki was born and it has changed my relationship with Audrie. I feel like it has made it stronger and more special. And I am so glad she now has a brother for the rest of her life! 

Here is a pic fron Audries 1st bday morning, then her 2nd bday morning. What a difference a year makes!


Now I have been home with the sweet girl since a month before Ki was born. It is good to be back home with her everyday but I know she needs some socialization and to learn things that I just cant teach her. So in a month she is going to start going to Mothers Day Out. I am really looking forward to it, mostly for her but for me too! I am excited about having time with just my precious Ki!

Audrie had her 2 year old well check-up this week. She is 27 lbs (56%) 35 1/2 inches (89%) and her head circumfrence is 19" (71%). Skinny and long! :)

And to top it off she is potty trained! Or should I say potty training??? No more diapers. She only wears a pull p at nap time (which every day it has been dry) and at  night (its usually not dry but not soaked either). She has had an accident everyday, 3 of the days were my fault. Not bringing her when she asked...because we just sat on it 2 minutes ago and she did nothing!!!! or just not paying attention to the time in between pottying. She has done great pooing! I was scared that would be the hardest part!

We had her 2nd birthday party yesterday which was SOOOO much fun! I had as much fun preparing the decor too! It was minnie mouse themed with red/white polka dots. I will do a whole blog on that later.

It occurred to me tonight that I have been a sucky blogger and the biggest reason is the big crack in our MAC laptop screen. I pray everyday for a new computer or even a used one. I dont care. I just want to blog more and maintain my ETSY more...so here is a post for now. Hopefully when do one on little brother's 2 month! :)

No comments: