Sunday, November 8, 2009

Baby Food Making, Ruston Trip and Christmas

Wow, what a weekend. I am one tired mama! Here is the weekend re-cap!

Friday Night--we went over to Damian and Lynzie's to make baby food. We made big batches of green beans and green peas. It was fun and now we know how to do it, maybe we will be better at it. 

Saturday- We started the day by driving to Ruston. I didnt realize it, but I miss college--AM I CRAZY???? Yes, I believe so. I guess I mainly miss the friendships and not having to be such an adult. We met Jena (our wonderful photographer) at Tech farm. We took some family pics and some of just Audrie. Audrie wasnt very cooperative. She wouldnt smile at all. Then she got fussy. We went to the football field and took a few. Again, she was sleepy and fussy. So, we went to dawg house and had to wait a hour for our food. :( Then we went to visit our friends Jonathan, Erin and Jackson Clark. They are such a cute family. We had alot of fun! I miss Erin so much! I am so excited she is preggo! I wish we lived closer so we could be closer. Then we went to visit Bro. Danny and Mrs. Karan Eddy. We missed seeing them at homecoming so it was good to stop by and visit! They are such sweet people! Then we came home and were pooped from the long day. It was very fun though! 

Sunday (well today)- we skipped church, oops. We were very tired from yesterday. And last week GT worked late every night and we just wanted to relax and spend some quality time together. Excuses, excuses..I know. So I talked him into taking down the Christmas stuff from the attic. We put up the Christmas tree. It was alot of fun to do together. Audrie slept through most of it, but she likes the lights on the tree. Then NaeNae (GT's mom) came over with Bailey (our niece). It was a great time! Bailey is a bundle of energy! She loves our dogs. She did great with Audrie. She sang to her, read a book to her and kept the pacifier in her mouth when she was fussy. Then we watched the Saint games. And now GT is studying. He takes his tests to be licensed for pest control this Tuesday! 

**Weight Update***
 I have lost 2 more pounds. I am now 2 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight. So in all since Audrie was born I have lost 38 pounds. Then I need to lose about 20 more to be at a healthy weight. Its been hard, but I really enjoy walking and it doesnt really feel like 2 miles when you get to walk with your bestfriend! Now, I need to work on a food diet... :( 

No comments: