Friday, November 13, 2009

Why I Blog...



I started this blog when we found out that I was pregnant. I did it because I suck at keeping a journal/diary. I will write in it for like a week or two and the stop. So this is my journal. And hopefully one day Audrie can read it and my other children. Plus, I love going back and reading old post! So, I dont really feel like alot of people read my blog, but it gets imported on my notes on facebook and people read it on there. I like to be REAL. Especially when it comes to motherhood. Because I cant really remember what I thought motherhood would be like prior becoming a mother, but I KNOW it was NOT realistic.  I will post soon about some more lessons I have learned in becoming a mother.

I usually do not put pictures on her because I put them on face book. And I figure the people that do read this look at my face book. BUT then as I was reading some other blogs...I decided, reading a post with pictures is alot more fun! So maybe I will put some pics on here that only exclusive to my blog! 

Tuesday, we went to visit my brother, sis-n-law and two nieces in Dallas. GT had to take a test to become licensed for pest control. So I went along because I hate staying at home by myself! 

Here a few pics I took...
Audrie and Ellie. Ellie is actually 5 weeks younger than Audrie! The Allen's make some big babies!

Audrie and Claire. Claire will be 2 years old in January! She was the first grandchild born on my side of the family. She is full of energy! And sooooo sweet...

This post is a bunch of things all rolled into one...So yesterday, Audrie rolled over for a 2nd time. This is how it went. Lynzie was over at the house, and I said, I am going to put Audrie on her stomach and see if she will roll over. I put her down and she starts leaning to the side. Lynzie says, "Go get the camera, she is going to roll over." I say, "She isnt going to roll over she does this all the time." Then, she rolls over. So I might get a roll over on video but it will be her 3rd or 4th. But that okay. I am just glad she can roll over! But she only does it when she wants to, thats for sure! 


We tried to get them to roll over together, but it didnt work. In this picture here, Audrie is reaching for the toy and Adalynn is looking at Audrie's arm because she wants to suck it. She eventually did but Audrie wouldnt have it. It was quite funny.  Audrie finally reached the toy then decided it wasnt what she thought it would be and got fussy. 

And...Yes, my child is naked. She spits up alot when I put her on her tummy. 

No comments: