Wednesday, November 18, 2009

High Chair, Bouncer and Wanting to Drive

We have been having alot of firsts around the Nehls household. I guess thats what happens when you have a baby. The big one has been moving her to her nursery in her crib! It has been going good the best few night. She has slept all through the night in her crib like a big girl! 

So to some new things happening...

Audrie will be 4 months in 15 days! AH! So I am not sure yet when we will start her on rice cereal. I am going to talk to my pediatrician alot about it and I have been reading about it on the internet and in books. My child definitely does not need it for weight gain! And I would hate to mess up her digestive system by starting to early. BUT anyway, I brought her high chair out and set it up. I put her in it when I eat meal, if she is awake, to get used to being in it and to see mommy eat. She LOVES IT! Our kind reclines, so I think she feels like it is her lazy boy! HAHA. Here is a cute picture of her loving it:











And then today, I set up her jumperoo.  I thought it was for when they could sit up on their own, but I didnt see an age anywhere on it. So I put her in it and she LOVES it. She has learned how to make it make noise and she bounces to make it make noise! HAHA! It is so cute! She looks kinda mad in these pictures, but she isnt!











 

Then I was cleaning the kitchen while she was on the play gym,  I went to check on her and she had gotten her keys around her wrist! I told her she could not drive yet, silly girl! 




And I almost forgot! We bought this carrier before Audrie was born. Well I put her in it at like 5 or 6 weeks and she did not like it! And then as most of you know, I got the Moby. Which Audrie still loves, but she doesnt love it so much when she wants to be awake. Well Lynzie and I have been wearing the girls when we walk because they seem to get pretty fussy recently in their car seat/stroller combo. So I tried this out today and Audrie loved it too! She is such a good baby! She actually ended up falling asleep in it, but it did the job! 

No comments: