Monday, November 16, 2009

The BIG Move

Audrie rolled over again! And again, no video. I put her down in her crib for a nap and she just plopped over. So I think I am going to give up on catching it on film. 

Recently we have a had a change ( a big change to me). I started putting Audrie in her nursery. The first few nights home from the hospital Audrie slept in her crib while my mom would watch her at night. Well in between feedings...So anyway...when my mom went home we started putting her in the basinet in our bedroom next to me. And sometimes in bed with me. Well, she had starting getting really good about sleeping all night in the basinet, but sometimes she would wake up around 6 am. She wouldnt be hungry and still sleepy. SO I think it was because GT was getting up for work around that time. AND I decided that was pretty selfish of me because I was keeping her in our room, next to me, because I needed it. And she wasnt able to sleep through the night.

SO...Thursday, I decided, all or nothing. So we moved the basinet into the nursery. She slept in it that night, Friday night and Saturday night. She has done pretty good so last night I put her in her crib! She is still waking up some in the morning like around 6 or 7, so I just get her and put her in bed with me and she sleeps until 9. I dont understand why she is still waking up! Sometimes she does it at like 4! I dont know what wakes her up. We have a loud box fan running for white noise and I have a navy blanket over the window so it cant be the sun coming up. I have no idea. 

I feel like we are making baby steps. I do miss her. And I have had a hard time sleeping because I am worried. But I know it is whats best for our family. For mine and GT's relationship. I wouldnt mind a bed full of children, but I know my husband would! :)

I have done pretty good emotionally about it, I think. I didnt cry. Yet. I mean I do spend ALL day EVERY day with her. So it is a good break. But a little sad. 

No comments: