Monday, November 23, 2009

Fun DAY!

I feel like all of sudden Audrie has grown alot. She is starting to smile so much more and coo alot. She talks the most at night. We put her in her highchair seat and she just goes at it! It is sooo cute! I need to get it on film!

We had such a fun day today. Lynzie and I brought the girls to Randi's lovely house. We let the babies play together (although we dont think they really know each other are there!) Then we had some delicious sandwiches and made some Christmas ornaments. I made a pink house. And Lynzie made some christmas tree cookie ornaments. It is so good to get together with other moms and talk about mommy things. Remember in my last post when I said that woman had invited us to MOPS? It is the one Randi goes to! How crazy is that???? 



Here is what is coming up for us this week:
  • Shreveport trip tomorrow--gonna help my mom clean to get ready for Thanksgiving and help her put up her Christmas tree
  • Visit my grandma (nanny) in the hospital. I am sad I have been there yet!
  • Thanksgiving of course! Lunch at my Aunt Peggy's, then to Aunt Charlottes!
  • Visiting GT's grandparents, Mamaw and Papaw
  • Saturday night--Jessica turns 25! AH! Party @ Macaroni Grill
  • Then Sunday, a bridal shower! 
I cant wait! I am so excited about getting to spend some time with family and friends! I am sure there will be MANY pictures to come! 

Hope everyone has a SPLENDID Thanksgiving!

No comments: