Saturday, November 21, 2009

Need creative help...

I have decided to start selling the canvases I paint with scripture verses on them. Before I set up my etsy site...I need a name. I cant come up with anything. I dont want to do anything with "canvas" in it because I might eventually sell more than just canvases. Any ideas?

Also, I have to figure out the kinks of how much it will be per size of the canvas. I have been making some for Christmas presents and I forgot how much I loved it! And GT and I could really use the money right now.

I havent done it before now, because I didnt think I would have time due to having Audrie, but I have found out over the past few days, I do have the time. I just have to paint during naps. And sometimes she sits in her high chair and watches me paint. 

Anyway, if you can think of a name for my etsy site please HELP! 

No comments: