Saturday, November 21, 2009

Some more...

Some more firsts have been happening! Friday, when Lynzie came over to walk, Audrie was awake so I didnt want to wear her...so I tried putting her in her stroller without the car seat! She did great it in and liked it until towards then end of the walk. We walk 2 miles in about 45 minutes, so that is understandable. I didnt get a picture. Lynzie wouldnt let me because she said Audrie looked too grown up in it :) haha. 

And then Friday night...we gave Audrie a bath in her bathtub without the sling on it! She loved this too! She kept kicking and splashing in the water. All of these new things have started because she had good head control now, I cant imagine what new things we will experience when she is able to sit up! 
      

Yesterday, on our walk, this woman gave Lynzie and I a postcard for a MOPS group here in Longview. We are thinking about joining. We know our girls need some more socialization and need to be around different people. They are pretty attached to us. Moving Audrie in her room in her crib was my first step. Now, I need to put her in the church nursery. Then maybe leave her for a few hours at Mother's Day Out.  I need the break, thats for sure. But for almost 4 months, I have constantly been with her. I have left her four times since she was born. Twice with my mom while GT and I went on a date. And twice with GT. But all those times was like before she was a month old. And now I am way more attached to her! I guess I just need to suck it up and get over it. I did that with moving her to her room and it has been over a week now and we are both OK! 

No comments: