Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November Already?

Here is what has been going on lately in the life of the Nehls family:
  • Saturday for Halloween we went to a Bonfire with NaeNae and Poppa Bruce. I didnt dress Audrie up again, I figured it wouldnt be necessary. So she just wore her 1st Halloween onesie which was super cute. 
  • Audrie has been smiling alot more and kind of laughing. Its not a really belly laugh but she definitely makes some noises when she is smiling. 
  • I cant believe she is already 3 months! Lynzie and I are going to start making baby food and freezing it so we have alot stored up. I am super excited about making Audrie's baby food.
  • Lynzie and I have stepped it up and we are now walking 2 miles! I am so glad its not raining and we get to go to the trail!
  • I've been trying to get Audrie to roll over. Its not happening. She has started to kind of lean to one side when on her belly so I am hoping thats a good sign that she is on the road to rolling over. But the girl hates tummy time :( 
  • I am a little sad we are having to switch to 3-6 clothes. She has some really cute 0-3. But oh well..I guess those things happen. 
  • We are going to Ruston for Audries 3 month pictures Saturday! I cant wait! 
I am not going to post a recipe. Tonight, I did make pumpkin pie. Its in the oven currently. I got the recipe off the back of the can of pumpkin...

For a good laugh I thought I would share my dream from last night. I dreamed we had another baby. When the dream started it was post birth--so I asked the nurse how long was I in labor? She said you were in labor for 4 hours and pushed five times...(I hope my next one is like that)...Then GT was in there and he said he wanted to name her Andy Andrea. I was like no. And he said well it has to be an A name. (We are naming our future son Allen Eugene, so we have talked about going with all A's since we already have Audrie) Anyway, so then we go to church with Andy and Audrie and the Duggars are there singing! HAHA! What a crazy funny dream.

Have I shared my obsession with TLC shows? Yes, I love Jon and Kate Plus 8. I have thought about sharing my ideas on this and I might...who knows. And I LOVE the Duggars! I know they are strange to todays society, but I just love them. I wish more parents were like them (not populating the earth) but having values and convictions. This view comes from working at CPS!  They just seem like really good people. Anyway, and my new favorite is The Little Couple. They are too cute. Yes, reality TV gets me. Especially, when its about families. I used to watch Little People Big World and I still do on occasion, but the dad gets on my nerves. 

I think the pumpkin pie is about to be ready...yummy...


No comments: