Monday, April 5, 2010

Baskets, Eggs and Bunnies

What do you put in an 8 month old's Easter basket?
Yogurt Melts, Lil' Crunchies (Baby Cheetos), Apple Juice, Sippy Cup and Socks... Ok, maybe I was going to buy all this stuff anyway...

Audrie and Nanny


The three of us...

She was more interested in the grass then the eggs, but I got a few pics of her playing with the eggs!

We had a fabulous Easter! I was sorta glad Audrie is too young to hunt Easter eggs. I am looking forward to next year, but it was kinda nice to sit and watch instead of following her and helping her find the eggs.

Oh, I dont think I have blogged her picture of seeing the easter bunny...



She did not cry, but as you can see she was not thrilled either. 

2 comments:

The Murphy's said...

LOVE Audrie's dress!!! And I love her easter basket contents. Molly's had baby food and some stuffed animals, but I threw in some of Jonathon's candy for the picture to make it look more full.

Carey said...

That Easter Bunny pic just cracked me up! The bunny looks as surprised as Audrie! She's so cute!