Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Top 2 Tuesdays Under $15

This weeks....


Is favs under $15. 

Lynzie (my bestie) and I were at a baby boutique the other day and we saw these...
These are snack containers made by Packin Smart. They come in all sorts of colors and shapes. I purchased the green round ones. They are so neat. You can put snacks, formula, baby food etc... in these containers and they snap off. You can take 1 or you can take all three. 

This certain container is only $11.95. You can purchase it here.

Ok, so this should be Lydia's favorite baby things under $15. Because the next one is this...



This is a necklace by Smart Mom Jewelry. It is called Teething Bling. They sell jewelry made specifically for a baby to teeth on. Audrie loves this necklace! She constantly chews on it. It is very helpful when we are somewhere without a toy, it is around my neck! 

It is a little more than $15.. it is $19.10 plus tax....but, right now there is a sale on their website. 2 bangle bracelets (which are also for teething) for $15! 

Some of my other favorite items under $15:
Old Navy Flip-Flops
Finger Nail Polish (any brand-but I really like the Nicole brand)
Old Navy Tank Tops
Bobby Pins (I think I have like 300-and most of them you can find all over my house)
Mary Kay face wash
Aveeno Moisturizer 
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips (I use it as eye shadow)
Mac Lip Glass

This list could go on...and I was only supposed to pick 2! I couldnt help it! 


4 comments:

Lindsey said...

i am the same way with bobby pins - they end up all over - and then whenever i want them i can't find them - how does that happen?

The Undomestic Mom said...

Oh Ive heard of the teething bling! Maybe I need to buy some!!!! And that snack trap looks so cool!

Unknown said...

Love that container!!

allie-mac-fallie said...

i dont have any kiddos but just passed along your ideas to some friends of mine who have babies... i kind of want that necklace for my unborn kids ha! cute blog by the way :) found you off Top 2 Tuesday link up :)