Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Top 2 Tuesdays Summer Favs

This weeks TOP TWO... top 2 favorite things about the summer!!!!!!!!! I dont know if I can do just 2!

Yes, I love sno-cones (or sno-balls as some people like to call them!). I havent had one yet this season because of my diet, but I hope to soon. My favorite flavor is strawberry with a little cream on top. Yummo.


I love swimming. And this year, I am so excited to get Audrie in a pool! There is a sligh drawback this year...even though I have lost close to 35 pounds, I still have dreaded stretch marks. No tankini for me friends. And it gets worst, Im gonna have to get some kind of skirt/wrap to cover my upper thighs...oh stretch marks. I hate you. 

Also, including in swimming, is going to the lake. Last year I did not get to go tubing because I was preggo...this year, I cant wait!



Head over the undomestic momma and play!

2 comments:

Beth McC. said...

WHoe doesnt love a big ole' sno-cone!! Love your summer picks!!

The Undomestic Mom said...

yay! love those!