Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Diet Week 7

Weekly weigh in 200!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so close to being out of the 200 club! It has been 7 weeks since I started this diet, and I have lost a total of 28 pounds! I have 15 pounds to go!

I need to step it up and start exercising! It was hard this weekend with all the Easter food. I ate what I wanted, but still did portion control. I made a carrot cake from Pioneer Woman...It was so good, but over the whole weekend I only had 1 1/2 pieces. 

I should have taken some "before" pictures...but I didnt. And I wish I would have measured my body in fat places, but I didnt. So this is the closest full body shot I can find pre-diet...and this is me this past Sunday. As you can see, I still have the belly to work on, which is where the exercising comes in. 
 
Christmas Eve 2009

       Easter Sunday 2010    


1 comment:

The LeCoq's said...

You look BEAUTIFUL Buddy! Just like always :) But I am so proud of you for all your hard work over the past 7 weeks. And 200!?!?! WOOO HOOO!!!! You go girlfriend!!! :) Love you Buddy!