Monday, April 12, 2010

Top 2 Tuesdays


This weeks top 2: Beauty Secrets. I didnt participate last week because it was magazines and I never read them....

1. I have frizzy, thick ugh hair...And something I always put on my hair....

I put it on after a shower, while my hair is still wet. Then blow dry. Then chi. Its amazing. No really. And it smells delicious.

2. Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara

I'm one of those mascara freaks. I love it. And I try all the new kinds that come out. Until I discovered this. Last year, I started selling Mary Kay, which I dont do anymore...well I will put in an order every 2 months or so...to get this mascara! It is THAT amazing! I love it! It beats any store brand for sure!....And I LOVE their mineral powder also. I used to would not leave the house without medium coverage foundation on---oh, no more my friend, now all I use in mineral powder and I feel liberated!

7 comments:

Kate said...

I have crazy thick hair too! I will have to try that stuff!

The Undomestic Mom said...

I am obsessed with after party...and my hair is thin haha! I think it just works miracles on all hair! Might have to get me some of that mascara!

Kim Elkins said...

I have thick, unruly hair too. I can't wait to try the after party...

Beth McC. said...

I love your blog its so cute! I just added both of these things to my "get" list! Thanks!!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

mascara makes all the diff in the world!

lindsey said...

I use bed head after party too! LOVE it for my frizz!

Kelly said...

I have thick unmanagable hair too- curly all over except the very top that part is straight as a board!

I love TIGI shampoo & conditioner I'll have to try that gel!

http://thesmiplelife.blogspot.com