Thursday, February 3, 2011

24 Weeks and Audrie is 18 Months!



This is a my child has the flu and we have been inside for 3 days so mommy is comfy clothes picture!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 24 Weeks

Size of baby: Over a pound and the length of an ear of corn.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Gained 15 lbs :(

Maternity Clothes: I am in everything maternity. 

Gender: Boy. Hezekiah "Ki" Eugene

Movement: He is moving ALOT! Today, Audrie and I took a nap together in the recliner and he kept moving. Not sure if it was like get off of me or hello sister of mine! :)

Sleep: Sleep is hit or miss. Last night I woke up at 3 am wide awake and didnt go back to sleep until about 5:30. 

What I miss: Jeans that are somewhat attractive.

Cravings: Raisin Bran Crunch, Apples in Peanut Butter, Caramel Cinnamon Rolls

Symptoms: Heartburn

Best Moment this week:  Audrie has had the flu and I have enjoy rocking her to sleep and even napping with her some. That really has nothing to do with Ki or my pregnancy but I have enjoyed it. Secondly, God is really teaching me alot and I LOVE IT! :)

Audrie is 18 months old!!!! 

Here is the wild woman:

I am not going to lie 14-18 months have been the most challenging months, but OH SO MUCH FUN! I am not going to start potty training like I had thought. Audrie has sat on the potty a few times but nothing happened. Hopefully, we will be moving her to a twin bed as making room for Ki begins! 

Audrie has a wide vocabulary and repeats most everything we say. Her favorite toys are her babies. She likes to push them around in their strollers or the shopping cart. She can point to and say most of her body parts. She knows the name of alot of animals and what sounds they make. Her favorite song is the "Itsy Bitsy Spider". She has started eating less and become more picky. She could care less about colors. She can count somewhat. I say 1, she sayd twwwooooo, then who knows what comes next. Usually five or six. Ha! One of my favorite things is she says Bless you when we sneeze and she is starting to say thank you without being prompted!


Usually GT makes a silly face when I make a serious one. So this time, I thought I would do silly and what does the man do? :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: