Saturday, February 5, 2011

What I want...

I listen to Kidd Kraddick every morning on my way to work. Jenna does this segment, I think its called "What Jenna Wants"...anyway its usually designer clothes, shoes and really expensive make-up. The idea is that its stuff she wants but cant neccessarily afford. And listeners get to comment on the things she wants on her blog.

Being 4 months away from child #2, there are alot of things "I want" for him and me. And some for Audrie. Just like Jenna's list, some things I wont get and cannot possibly afford, but its fun to want. Some things I do hope to save up money to buy.

Item #1 Diaper Bag

This is the kind of bag I want: has backpack capabilities as well as should carrying and stroller straps. Has a hard shell...meaning not just cloth. Something sturdy I can wipe off easily. Has lots of room. We are going to be doing cloth diapers and they take up lot of room. And last but not least something CUTE. Most of the backpack diaper bags actually look like backpacks. And I dont want that.

My bestie and I were looking around a local boutique here...which I never buy anything from because I cant afford it! And I was looking at their Kalencom diaper bags. Which I like the look of them, but no backpack feature and that is key for me. Especially with two. Now, I use a small backpack diaper bag for Audrie and love it. Anyway, and then I saw, Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpacks.

I fell in love. It has every feature I dreamed of. The bags are a little more fancy then I would design them, but I love it none the less. Then I saw the price tag, $167.00. Ugh. No wonder it is everything I want.

They come in three different fabric types: My fav is the glazed because it has the wipe off/sturdy affect.

And, they just put out their spring collections. Here are my favorites:


Thumb 1 Thumb 1 

These are really small...and I dont know how to make them bigger! I am not in love with either of these patterns, I am going to keep looking for sells!

Next item...baby wearers!

1 comment:

SkinnyMeg said...

My mom got me a PP bag off their online outlet store! Check it out, maybe you can find the one you want cheaper :)
http://www.petuniaoutlet.com/register/