Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I want...Audries bedding

We are moving Audrie to a twin bed very soon. Which means I have got to find new bedding for her! Here is the situation: I love her room color and I dont want to change it. It is a green color. AND I am not a fan of characters. Here is what I like so far:


This has the matching green! And it is cute. I just feel likes its too popular. And it does have characters somewhat. There is alot of decoration I can do with it. I dont know, its an option.


I like this one minus the green circle in the middle that says green peace.

I might just get a pink/green plain comforter and make cute decor. 


I just found this from BB&B, I love it!!!!!!!This might be the winner!

2 comments:

The Murphy's said...

Love the 3rd one! It's something she can grow into and VERY cute! I havent started looking for Molly's big girl bedding yet...probably this summer.

Evan's Mom said...

I love that first one. I am into the Owl thing that has been popular lately. Where is that one from? I might have to keep it in mind for Ainsley's future bedding. I like the second a lot as well, but like you, I would want it with out the words.