Thursday, February 17, 2011

26 weeks!


No pic this week! :(

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 26 Weeks

Size of baby: About a pound and 2/3, length: approx 14 inches, knowing our child probably 18!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Gained 18 lbs :(

Maternity Clothes: I am in everything maternity. 

Gender: Boy. Hezekiah "Ki" Eugene

Movement: He has finalllllyyyy moved up!!!! Praise the Lord! I can feel him move around my belly button when I lay flat. When I am upright he is still really low, but I will take what I can get!

Sleep: Sleep has been sucky! If I wake up for any reason (husband snoring, dogs, pee, etc..) I am awake and cannot get back to sleep. And last night Audrie woke up every 2 hours or so from running fever from her 18 mo vaccinations. 

What I miss: my energy

Cravings: Pound cake

Symptoms: The usual. Still lots of pressure, cant stand for too long.

Best Moment this week:  spending time with my husband talking over dinner Monday night...without a toddler interrupting!


No comments: