Sunday, February 6, 2011

What I Want...Mei Tai

When Audrie was about a month old, maybe a little older, I got a Moby Wrap. And it changed our lives forever!!!!


Aw, this picture made me tear up. I miss Audrie being this tiny! Although, I feel sorry for myself in this picture, so tired, so clueless...

Anyway, I feel like Baby Wearing is kinda like Cloth Diapering. You just want to try them all. There is nothing wrong with the Moby. I do plan to use it with Ki. But I want to try different kinds. When Audrie was about 8 months old and too big for the Moby, I bought a ring sling. And it never really worked for us. I dont know if she was too heavy or if I was putting it on wrong. I did save it and will try it out with Ki as well.

What I want is....a Mei Tai...and my friend Charity, said her favorite was a Freehand Mei Tai.


She prefers this wearer because of less fabric left over. Which I dont have that problem due to my weight, I pretty much us most of the fabric in the moby :)  I LOVE that it is cuter! And the baby seems more snug in it than the Moby. 

They run about $72, but I heard a new maternity store here, Babies N Bellies are going to sell them and I won a $50 gift card to there at MOPS...so if they do, I believe I will be getting one! 

No comments: