Friday, February 18, 2011

What I want...Pack N Play

We did get a normal pack-n-play for Audrie which is currently at the sitter's house for her to nap in. However, I will be bringing Ki to work and I use it as a bassinet for the first few months.

So this time, I dont want a normal one. I was a good one. Because he will be in it way more than Audrie was in hers. 

From the little research I have done, this is the one I like:

Graco Silhouette Pack n Play - Crawford


These are the functions I love: The cozy, oval bassinet embraces your baby with carefully applied details like Graco Signature quilting. Unlike traditional quilting methods which create holes in the fabric allowing leaks and spills to seep through and dirty the padding beneath, Graco signature quilting is ultrasonically quilted to prevent seepage, ensuring a cleaner, neater nap-time. The baby basics organizer with built in wipes case and diaper organizer blends practical baby care with style and flair. The innovative squeeze latch adds graceful detailing and natural folding motion. Your little one can sleep peacefully under the full slumber dome canopy which shades the bassinet with a calm, charming influence. If your little one needs a little extra soothing, the deluxe electronic mobile allows you to use 2-speed vibration which is mounted under the mattress pad so your baby will receive the full soothing benefit, or try one of the five tranquil nature sounds or calming songs.. And with a timer that has 4 settings there's no need to disturb your little one once he or she has drifted off to dreamland. But if you do want to take a peek, there's a built in night light.

I dont love the price... $170.00. Boo. 


No comments: