Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I need MOM advice!

I need advice from mom's of two or more children, preferably if you had them close together and they were using baby items at the same time.

1. Double Stroller. Do I need to invest in an expensive one or should I just get an umbrella type double stroller? My thoughts: I plan on wearing Ki as much as possible for the first 6 months of his life. The only time in those 6 months I think I will need a stroller is if we go somewhere that will be a lengthy amount of time, (i.e. the zoo, day of shopping, etc...)

The two I like are:

$99 at Target. I really like the side by side strollers.

or



Which can do all sorts of cool things and is $199 at Target. I really love this stroller. I just cant decide if it is worth the money. 

I dont really even use a stroller that often with Audrie anymore. I used to when I walked with my girlfriends, but since I am working I wont be doing that.

Baby Monitors

Am I still going to want one in Audries room after Ki is here? I mean she sleeps through the night even when she is sick. I think the only reason I will is because she will be in a toddler bed and sometimes I might want to see what she is doing. We have video monitors and LOVE them!

I really thought I had more questions but cant think of them at the moment. I will welcome any advice as I start preparing to have 2 little ones! Also, if you have brought your infant to work with you, I will take any advice on that as well. The plan as of now is to take Ki to work with me until he is atleast 6 months old! AH! :)

1 comment:

Carey said...

ok, I'm pretty new at this having two kids thing, but I can tell you we have two monitors and its a huge help. My 2 year old has always been a great sleeper, but since she's been in her toddler bed occassionally she gets out and plays in her closet. ha! Anyway, I like having the monitor to keep an eye on her.
Also, I'm borrowing a double stroller from a friend whose kids are older. You might try to see if you could do that. Or I have a friend who found one at a consignment shop for 20 bucks! I think that a double stroller is worth it for the few times it will be used, but I'd try find a cheaper option. Also, I have heard that the side by side ones are harder to manuver in stores and through doorways. Just some ideas. Good Luck!