Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I had my monthly doctor's visit yesterday! Here are the details:

BP: 110/60 good!
Belly: Measuring 24, perfect!
Weight gain: Not so good- 16 lbs total.
Blood Sugar: 88, great!
Ki's heart rate: 150

All in all was a good visit. In Longview, the OB/GYN does the circumcision not the pediatrician, so we had a talk about that. I dont know why it makes me nervous. Then we talked about the amount of pressure I have been feeling, he concluded it was just because Ki is so low. Then when I was leaving, I talked to the nurse about our financial agreement.

With Audrie we were soooooo so so so fortunate. I worked for the state and had BCBS insurance through them and my husband had insurance through his work, which I was on both. My final hospital bill was around $62,000.00. Whoa. And we didnt have to pay a penny. Thank you God!!!! This time we do have insurance and are so grateful for it, but we will have to pay some. I did throw myself a little pity party about how expensive it is to have a baby. Then God reminded me all He has done for my family. Not just the one I have now, but my family growing up. There were tough times, times I didnt know about it until my parents told us later....but He was always faithful. And He will be again! :)

Some fun news...Im gonna have another sonogram in a month! I wasnt really expecting to have another one, so I am excited to see little Ki's sweet face again!

No comments: