Thursday, February 24, 2011

27 weeks!


This is mama keeping it real! I have been cleaning all day...for real. I think this is the first time I have sat down all day for longer than 5 minutes and its 9:00!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 27 Weeks

Size of baby: About 2 pounds, length: approx 14 1/2 inches

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Gained 20 lbs :(

Maternity Clothes: I am in everything maternity. 

Gender: Boy. Hezekiah "Ki" Eugene

Movement: He has been doing some crazy flips!

Sleep: Sleep has been better this week. Its crazy how I can go to sleep at 10 pm, wake up at 8 am and still be tired!

What I miss: being thin

Cravings: Spaghetti with easy cheese on it, it was so delicious. And donuts (I always crave those preggo or not)

Symptoms: This week every pregnancy symptom decided to hit full force...lower back pain, syatic (sp?) nerve pain, leg cramping, etc...

Best Moment this week:  Sunday taking Audrie to the park and getting her new furniture! 

No comments: