Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Football and Scrapbooking

I feel like I havent blogged in forever! Except for the message from my lovely husband. If you couldnt tell he is very passionate about football and even more passionate about the Saints. I do kind of agree with his message...although, I think I might be a bandwagon fan...oops. I mean I am an overall football/any sport bandwagon fan. Let me explain...I dont really care for football or any sport for that matter...except for when I really care about a team. Like, I love going to LA Tech football games because I care about it. I have invested in it. They are my alma mater. So, I did watch more Saints football than I ever have this year. Because I am from Louisiana. And I was excited for the team. And I felt passionate about them winning, because they meant something to me. But I dont claim to have loved them for forever.

I still cant believe I have a 6 month old. Audrie seems to be getting into everything these days. She is so much more interested in things and wanting to put them alllllll in her mouth. I cant even text anymore without being in fear that my phone will be drooled all over or that I will have a screaming baby because I take it away from her. (spoiled much?)

I finished her scrapbook! It was alot of fun, but I am glad this part is over. i think i am going to wait until she is a year old then will scrapbook 6months-1yr then...I took pictures of it and I am contemplating posting it on facebook. I want to because I worked so hard on it and want other people to see it.

No comments: