Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Week 1 of Diet

Weight Loss:

Wednesday- lost 1 lb
Thursday- lost 2 lbs
Friday- lost 1 lb
Saturday- lost 1 lb
Sunday- lost 2 lbs
Monday- lost 1 lb
Tuesday- lost 1 lb

Total= 9 lbs! in just one week!

First week of the diet wasnt too bad. I really want to exercise, but it is toooooo cold outside. On Saturday, me, GT, Audrie, Allie and Zoe went on a walk (about 1 1/2 miles). The weather was perfect! I want to do that everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so much better already! I have 19 lbs to lose to be at a good weight, and 34 to be at my ideal weight! I have been staying under my 1,000 calories a day and taking Adipex to curve my hunger. On my last diet blog, I didnt tell what diet pill I was taking, because I know there are mixed reviews about Adipex. But so far...I have had no negative side effects. I sleep fine, my heart doesnt skip beats, im not overly cranky or overly sad, I do have a little more energy and I do not get hungry as much as I would not taking them. I still get a little hungry, but my mindset is there and I make myself busy so I dont think about food!

I am totally excited about it and cant wait to lose more weight! :)

1 comment: