Monday, February 1, 2010

Moving...moving...moving

I have moved ALOT. I thought I would type out a timeline of all my moving...Just for fun!

Born--Gretna, LA
3,4---Augusta, GA
5--Haynesville, LA--lived in the parsonage, a trailer behind the church
6--Haynesville, LA--lived in a blue 2 story house
7--Shreveport, LA--lived in a house next to a park, I think it might have been a parsonage too
8--Shreveport, LA--lived in a house on Hollyhock
9,10--Baton Rouge, LA--lived in a house in Greenwell Spring
11--Shreveport, LA--lived in a 2 story house on Mackey Lane
12,13- Shreveport, LA--lived in a manufactured home on the property of a Retirement Home
14, 15-- Eunice, LA--We moved our manufactured home with us
16, 17-- Moorningsport, LA--moved into my late grandparent's home
18 (Fall Quarter)--Ruston, LA lived on the 1st floor of Adams dorm @ Louisiana Tech
19 (Winter/Spring Quarter)--Ruston, LA lived on 2nd floor of Graham @ Louisiana Tech
19 (Summer)-- Mooringsport, LA lived in the little house behind my parents house
20 (all school year)--Ruston, LA lived in Adams 3rd floor @ Louisiana Tech
20 (summer)--Centri-Kid, lived out of a suitcase traveling the US
21 (fall quarter)-- Ruston, LA lived in a house on Carolina Street
21 (winter quarter)--Simsboro, LA  lived with my sister-law's parents
22 (spring quarter)--Ruston, LA lived in a trailer on Sundance Drive
22 (summer)--Centri-Kid, lived out of a suitcase traveling US
22- (fall quarter)--Ruston, LA lived in trailer on Sundance Drive
22,23-(winter quarter-until graduation)--Ruston, LA lived in a house on Kavanaugh
23--Longview, TX-- Princeton Club Apartments #166
23,24--Longview, TX--BOUGHT a house! Mark Drive.

Whew. That made me tired. I have moved 23 times in my life. And I am 25. That is CRAZY!

No comments: