Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Its no secret, GT and I love TV. I particularly love reality TV. Especially ones that include competition...My current favorites: American Idol, Amazing Race

My favorites so far on American Idol:
 
Andrew Garcia and Crystal Bowersox

My favorites on Amazing Race:
 

Jeff & Jordan                                  Jordan & Dan

I love BIG BROTHER...and I especially loved Jeff (and Jordan) but really Jeff. I am so excited they are on the Amazing Race and so glad they continued dating!!!!!! Jordan and Dan are really funny!

My least favorite team is Carol and Brandy. They are really annoying. It was really irritating how they are trying to form alliances...pretty sure this is a RACE!  Like Jeff and Jordan were kind of traveling with Brent and Caite, but they didnt have an alliance...that is stupid. This isnt Big Brother!

Anyway, those are my reality show thoughts for today. As the shows go on, and I change my opinions (except for on Jeff and Jordan, I want them to win!) I will post my thoughts.

No comments: