Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Some Random Thoughts

Sleep:  We have been very very lucky in the sleep department with Audrie. I think she is changing her sleep patterns though. For the past 4 nights, she has gone to bed at 8:30 and woke up at 7. She was going to bed at 9:30 and waking up at 8. The issue is I go to bed at 10:30--so now I am just waking up earlier. Which is probably a good thing, my body is just having a hard time adjusting.

LOST:  I love the show LOST. I dont know what to think about the last season so far. It doesnt seem to have the same excitement of other seasons. I was watching an interview with the producers the other day. They said when they got to Season 4 they had no story line and didnt know where it was going. So they sat down and wrote all the rest of the show ending in Season 6. I thought that when the creators of LOST wrote the show, they wrote it knowing the ending. I was told that I thought. So it kind of made me sad it wasnt true. I love JJ Abrams too by the way. Just sayin. Felicity is one of my favorite shows.

Diet:  I am starting a diet Friday. My goal is to lose 40 pounds before I get pregnant again. We are going to start trying again when Audrie is 1, so I have about 6 months to lose it. I am going to pick up walking 2 miles a day again. I just wish this weather would change and it would stop being so dang cold!

Faith:  I have been having some issues with student loans for some time now. It is very frustrating. Like, I am getting headaches daily because of it. It is like a black cloud over me. I know God is in control and I give it him every time it comes to mind. It still has to be dealt with. I still have to deal with it. And I am at a lost. I dont know what to do about it anymore. I wish people werent so greedy and I wish I had enough money to pay off all of my student loans. Sometimes I wonder if going to college was a good choice for me. I mean, I am a stay at home mom with $24,000 in debt because of college. But then I remember I wouldnt be who I am now, and I use my degree daily since my degree was Family & Child Studies. It is just annoying. I am hoping (but not putting my faith in) Obama's plan will cause our payments to be lowered or just erase our student loan debt all together. (Wishful thinking, I know)

1 comment:

Frazier's Family said...

We've been having some sleep issues...far and beyond just times changes. I've started a blogspot about it...I think we finally have them resolved! Yay!!! I have similar sentiments about LOST. I've been concerned it was going to disappoint me since, like, Season 3. I still have faith it's all going to come together and have some amazing end. Wishful thinking maybe. I'll pray about your loan situation...and your diet! I'm determined to lose weight in the next 6 months too!