Sunday, January 24, 2010

Baby Socks and Conditioner

This is going to be a random post. I have a few things on my mind and need to get them all out.

First, baby socks. I have admitted on FB a few times, I have an addiction to buying baby girl clothes. And along with my addiction comes with bows and socks. Mostly bows, but I do like matching socks. I bought some socks at JcPenny this weekend (buy 1 get 1 50%) and they are the only place I have found chocolate brown socks for a girl. I found some chocolate brown "bobby" style socks at Old Navy....but...look....


On the left- Circo 0-6 month  On the right- Old Navy 0-6 month

Ridiculous.

Really? Please show me a 6 month old that has that big of a foot. Where do their measurements come from. Ridiculous.






Here is Audrie's sock drawer. I am pretty excited about spring and all the spring colors.







And I saw these cute shoes. Audrie hasnt worn them yet...they're a little too big. But I love them!

Next subject: Conditioner. I have really thick hair. Like real thick.. Like everytime I go to a new hair dresser they always tell me they have never seen hair as thick as mine. And it naturally curly. And its course. So conditioner is very important to my hair.

After, I gave birth to Audrie my head itched alot... So, I bought head and shoulders smooth and silky. It worked, kept my hair looking good, smelt good. It was a good conditioner. This week I ran out and went to get more, but I just couldnt bring myself to pay so much for it. Its like 6 or 7 dollars for a bottle! I was looking at the cheap ones and picked this...


It was like $3.15. And it is WONDERFUL! My hair is soft, smells good, and looks decent ( I need a haircut bad, so it is doing the best it can). I thought I would share this with my blogger friends. If you would like good, cheap conditioner, here you are my friends.

And my head stopped itching...Those pregnancy/after-birth hormones are nuts.

No comments: