Wednesday, March 3, 2010

7 months and counting!

Where did these 7 months go???? They are flying by that is for sure... Here are some things Ms. Audrie has been up to:
  • Sunday when I went to pick her up from the nursery they told me they are transferring her to the next class because she is pulling up on things. 
  • Then the next day, when i went to get her from her nap...this is what I found:

She had pulled up on her crib. In this picture she is on her knees. So last night we lowered the crib and this morning she pulled up again, but this time it was on her feet. I am nervous she can flip over, but I dont think so yet, I hope. I am glad we have a video monitor.
  • Last Thursday (2-25), I felt her 2nd tooth coming in! Teething for us hasn't as bad as some stories I have heard, but it has had its moments for sure.
  • The day after my last "Audrie" posts, she started sitting up! She still falls over some, but she cant sit for  a pretty long time. And she has learned how to go to crawling position and back to sitting.
  • She isn't full-out crawling yet. She can take a few strides if she really want something. Other than that she just lunges for it. 
  • We are in some 12 month clothes. It makes me sad. I dont want Audrie to look so much older than she really is. Oh well, there is nothing I can do!

I love this sweet girl!

No comments: