Tuesday, March 23, 2010

diet week 5

Has it only been 5 weeks???? It feels like a lifetime :)

Weekly weigh-in: 205. Weekly weight loss--3 pounds! Total weight loss 23 pounds!!!!!!!!! Yippppeeee! Yesterday, I had a doctors appointment and they had my last weight (6 weeks after Audrie was born) was 236. WHOA MAMA! My last weigh in before I had her was 262..oh, man. I seriously hope I dont get that big again! Inspires me to keep losing! :)

This weeks bumps in the road:

  • I wanted to quit. I just wanted a cheeseburger. We went to this place called Smashburger Friday. Well first off, we attempted to make turkey burgers on the grill, but the meat was too lean so it fell apart on the grill. And we didnt really have anything else. So we went out. And I really wanted a big fat bacon cheeseburger. Instead I had a grilled chicken sandwich. And....sweet potato fries. I couldnt resist. I LOVE sweet potato fries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I only ate 1/2 of what they gave me. They were sooooooo gooooodddd.
  • Last week the weather was good most of the days, but I just didnt feel like walking. We go walking when GT gets off work and by that time I am exhausted, covered in baby food, spit up, drool, sometimes poo...and I dont feel like walking. I feel like giving Audrie to GT and taking a bath.
  • It is getting a little old. Eating the same things, not eating much. I dont feel hungry usually but I miss eating, if that makes sense. I still eat. 3 meals a day. It just not the same.
I usually hit this bumps on the weekends and sometimes I splurge some, like with the sweet potato fries. then on Monday, I get back to it! It made me feel good to go to the doctor yesterday. They all noticed and complimented me on my weight loss. 

I only have 6 more pounds to go to get out of the 200 club! WOOHOO! 

No comments: