Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Diet Week 4

Weekly weigh in= 208! Weekly total pounds lost-4...total pounds from the start-20! to be my goal weight=24 to go!

Bumps in the road:

I dont really have to many...it seems to have become alot easier as time goes by. There was one day last week, I felt weird and light-headed, so I started taking a women's multi-vitamin.

Things I really want to eat but cant:
1. A Big Fat Cheeseburger...from Sonic, or whataburger
2. Onion Rings
3. Fried Pickles
4. Chocolate Chip Cookies
5. A coke

Yesterday, I met with the fat doctor again. I think he was impressed with my weight loss. I dont think he knew how serious I am about losing it. I also got some fat burners to target my stomach area...we will see how that works out!

I got GT to take some pictures of me the other day because I fit in "fat-skinny" jeans, but when I looked at them--I dont look as good as I thought I do, ha!  So I am not posting them...Maybe when I lose another 20 :)

I will post some pics to see the difference in my face...I hate when my face looks fat!

1 comment:

lindsey said...

You look awesome, Lydia!! Way to go, and thanks for the yummy recipes!!