Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bubble Pizza Recipe

I had never heard of bubble pizza until I saw a recipe for it on the spark website I shared in my previous posts. I took one from there and made it my own...

Bubble Pizza (Healthy Style)

Ingredients:
Ground Turkey (93%)
Small Onion
1/2 Green Bell Pepper
2 small jars or 1 large jar of Pizza Sauce
Turkey Pepperonis (I used about 20 and tore them in half)
1 large can of Pillsbury Reduced Fat Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits (8)
Fat Free Shredded Mozzarella cheese

Directions:
1. Brown ground turkey, add chopped onion and bell-pepper
2. Cut biscuits into quarters
3. Put ground turkey, pepperonis, pizza sauce and biscuit quarters in mixing bowl
4. Mix well until the pizza sauce covers everything
5. Pour in a 9X13 dish
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes
7. Cover with cheese (I used about a cup)
8. Bake 10 more minutes
9. Yum.

Makes 8 servings. Each serving is a total of 379 calories!

Im sure you could add alot more calories by doing ground beef, regular cheese, regular pepperoni's and biscuits! (and it will probably taste better too!)

Options: you can put whatever ingredients you like on/with pizza...example: mushrooms, olives, sausage, etc...
2.

No comments: