Monday, March 22, 2010

Week in a Re-Cap

We had such a busy week last week.


  • Monday, Audrie and I went to Shreveport because I had a doctor's appointment. We had lunch with my best friend Jessica and her mom "Aunt Pam". It was sooooo much fun! Those two girls are crazy fun! Then we went to two consignment shops, Hock Your Smocks and Second Time Around...they were both closed on Mondays....boo...And I went to my first Premier Jewelry Party at my friend Randi's house! It was alot of fun! 
  • Tuesday was GT's first softball game of the season! We didnt win, but there is always next game...GT played good! And looked good might I add! :)
  • Wednesday I felt so exhausted all day--I took 2 naps! Thats crazy, I usually dont even get in 1!
  • Thursday, we went back to Shreveport. I had a lunch date with Jessica and Robin. I finally got to go to Hock Your Smocks, and got Audrie a cute Easter dress. Then we went to Old Navy where I got Audrie the cutest bathing suit and flip flops (with a 30% off coupon might I add)...then I went home and spent some time with my parents! And worked on student loan junk...yuck!
  • Friday, I cleaned house alllll day....then we went to Terminix to visit GT and eat some lunch. Then we played outside the rest of the afternoon.
  • Saturday, we were lazy because I had already cleaned and it rained all day. We did have plans to do some house projects, but they were mostly outside.
  • Sunday, church then more laziness. I did keep the house clean all weekend, which for me is an accomplishment!
It was a fun week! And we have another one ahead! I LOVE spending everyday with Audrie, it is sooooo much fun and I wouldnt trade it for the world!

No comments: