Saturday, March 13, 2010

Big Girl Carseat

We finally decided on a convertible carseat. GT and I went to Target looked at each one of them, what they do, what is different, etc...And we decided on this one:


It's the Evenflo Triump. Ours is different color stripes...so why did we pick it??? It is better for a taller child...and there are this rolly things on the sides, you roll them to tighten the straps! I love this! And to height the straps you just push them up. You dont have to go into the back and do all that! Also...It reclines in 3 different positions. 

It is quite large, but for us that wasnt an issue. And, it took us awhile to figure out how to install it. You have to switch the latches around for rear facing. It wasnt a big deal, we are glad to know it is correct. And I used the latch system plus ran the seat belt, I feel like it is really sturdy, even more than her infant car seat was.

The only thing I dont like, and this is any convertible carseat, Audrie had this frog toy on her infant carrier that she loves! And I cant attach it on the new seat. And I dont really know what toys I could do. I ended up just bringing some from home...but then I sure dont want to be toteing toys back and forth, I guess I can get some just for the car. 

Anyway, thats all! Audrie seems to love being up high and being able to look out the window!

No comments: