Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another Day of Fun!

We went to the park again yesterday! We go to a Park in Longview called Kid's View. It is so nice.




Randi and Audrie--Audrie was being silly with Adalynn's sunglasses on. The girls like to crawl to Randi!



Audrie saw Fraizer's hat and picked it up, so I put it on her to see what she would do! And she lovvvvveeess chewing on this sunscreen tube. Haha. She has all these toys but would rather chews on sunscreen!



Audrie was trying to take Fraizer's water bottle!



Then... Audrie fell asleep! I never thought she would do this, but I guess she was exhausted! She just took a little nap...and mommy got really sunburnt!

I didnt take Audrie to the swings or slide again because she fell asleep...Next time, we will do that first, then play on the blanket after! 

2 comments:

lindsey said...

Audrie is just precious! I love a sleeping baby pic! You're so lucky to have a good park in your town...we don't...crazy! Keep posting all the pics...I love seeing them!

lindsey said...

Audrie is just precious! I love a sleeping baby pic! You're so lucky to have a good park in your town...we don't...crazy! Keep posting all the pics...I love seeing them!