Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Crawfish!

I like to put alot of pictures on my facebook. You might say, I take too many or put too many on there. I cant help it. I want to REMEMBER everything about Audrie being this young and I want for her to be able to share the memories with us when she gets older. Also, I scrapbook...and so sometimes I get a scrapbook layout in my mind and take some pictures just for that...Anyway...I think I am going to stop putting so many on FB...1. Because I like to blog ab the pictures...2. my blog imports to FB...3. just because. We will see if it happens.

Audrie attended her first crawfish boil this past weekend! (These are already on FB, but I wanted to blog it too)

Audrie and her sweet dada. That girl always has her tongue sticking out!


She loves to play rough! 



Our Family. We hardly ever get pics as a family! I need a haircut!


The yummmmmmyyy crawfish! 


Audrie and her bff Adalynn playing! Adalynn takes off with that walking toy! Audrie is more interested in the toys on the front of it! 

We had so much fun. I dont feel like GT and I socialize that much anymore. Since having a baby we stay at home alot more, which I guess is normal. And any free time we have to ourselves we want to be with just each other. And this is my first crawfish of the season! Thanks to Damian's parents for bringing it and cooking it! And thanks to Damian for having a birthday and inviting us to celebrate it!

Also, I brought my mom's famous strawberry cake! Ok, I dont know if it is famous, but she brings it to alot of things and it is usually highly requested. I will have to ask permission, but if she allows, I will post it soon...It is sooooo good! 

No comments: